8 Hilltops Free Range Pastured eggs (you can use GIANTS, more than 950g per dozen)
250g brown caster sugar
250g melted butter
300g almond meal
50g coconut flour
70g shredded desiccated coconut
250g, 1 packet of raspberries
1. Mix all the ingredients in the order listed above. Make sure you beat the eggs well with the sugar first, until the mixture becomes lighter and all fluffy.
2. Butter a round, 25cm-diameter baking dish and pour in the mixture.
3. Place the raspberries in a pattern of your choice and push them in to sink into the mixture, to avoid burning the fruit while baking.
4. Preheat oven at 145 degrees C. Bake the cake for one hour. Cool down on a wire rack or wooden base.
5. Serve with fresh berries or simply enjoy as is.
This is a fantastic gluten-free and healthy recipe, full of good egg protein and coconut-and-raspberries flavor.