145g unsalted butter, melted
1 Hilltops Free Range pastured egg
1 spoon vanilla
440g plain flour
1 spoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 big spoon ground ginger
1 big spoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add the honey and egg.
3. Gradually add the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves
4. Put the dough in the refrigerator for at least 7-8 hours.
5. Roll the dough into 7-8mm thickness. Cut the shapes out. (We could not find out rolling pin, and so had to use a cider can :) It works very well)
6. Heat the oven to 180°C. Bake the cookies for 11-12 minutes maximum.
7. Wait until the cookies cool down, and you can decorate. My favorite one this year: the Superman design!
Enjoy! Merry Christmas!